my head’s been up some skirts. very many skirts…. but won by the same person.
I dont like what i saw. i dont like it at all.
Its been up there for a few weeks… searching through each dimples, each little hole, the hairs there on, the fimbre that might just be something, even with its colorlessness. i still dont like what i see
my head is gone. its up there, but still i cant find it……
- Write nonstop for a set period of time.
- Do not make corrections as you write.
- Keep writing, even if you have to write something like, “I don’t know what to write.”
- Write whatever comes into your mind.
- Do not judge or censor what you are writing.
- If your free writing is neat and coherent, you probably haven’t loosened up enough.